As a Human Resource Executive at Creative Dots, you will play a vital role in supporting our HR department’s operations and ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection process, including posting job advertisements, screening resumes, and conducting initial interviews.
- Coordinating and conducting employee onboarding activities, including orientation programs and the completion of necessary paperwork.
- Maintaining employee records and ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of HR data.
- Assisting in the administration of employee benefits programs, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and leave management.
- Assisting in the implementation of HR policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Supporting employee performance management processes, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and employee development initiatives.
- Assisting in employee relations matters, including addressing employee grievances and providing guidance on HR-related issues.
- Assisting in the coordination of training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Assisting in HR reporting and data analysis to support decision-making and strategic planning.
- Staying updated on HR best practices, industry trends, and changes in employment laws and regulations.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- At least 6 months of experience in an HR-related role, demonstrating a solid understanding of HR functions and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in HR software systems and MS Office applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field is preferred.